Custom Travel planning is highly detailed and requires a thorough understanding of you, the client and your needs.
- We start with a discovery phase to learn more about you with the ultimate goal being to understand your hopes, dreams, knowing where you have been and where you want to go.
- We move on to the design phase where we being to craft the details of your journey from beginning to end.
- We remain connected during the time period leading up to your journey, providing you with all the necessary components to be prepared and relish in the anticipation of what lies ahead.
- We share the same excitement as you, our client, when it is time to embark on your experience, remaining in close contact during your travel and often providing unexpected surprises along the way.
- Finally we reconnect and share all aspects of your experience upon your return.
WHY USE A TRAVEL ADVISOR?
There is tremendous value in utilizing the expertise of a professional Travel Advisor. Working with a professional like Kim, you will avoid costly mistakes that often occur when planning a complex trip on your own. Your vacation and the time spent with the ones you love is your most cherished time of all and an one of the greatest investments you can make. We bring you peace of mind knowing that we provide the following:
- Connections: We have a global travel community at our fingertips and on the ground in every part of the world working to ensure your experience is seamless.
- Knowledge: Travel is our business, it is what we know and do everyday.
- Relationships: We get to know you. Our goal is to understand your hopes and dreams so that we can work together to plan your travel goals.
- Collaboration: We work together with you to design a travel experience that is unique to you.
- Value: In the the end, you understand, it is the experience that matters most.
And remember, no matter how hard you try, you simply cannot VIP yourself, but Kim Heflin Travel can!
Fees for Travel Planning
- Planning Fees vary based on complexity and duration of each trip. Contact Kim for more details.